Sometimes I feel that im not going to be able to do this! I dont know why I suddenly doubt my self, but it's going to be really hard because im not going to be living with greg. I dont know how im going to raise my baby with my mom screaming in my ear about how im not doing something right! Im really discouraged and I feel at a loss, does anyone else ever have remotely the same problems?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg yes I posted like an eassay of my emotions on this! I totally know how you feel babe hopefully the emotion will pass mine did... You just gotta believe in yourself babe! No ones perfect but your gunna give it your best and learn with each step of the way and you have all of us for your support
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...