Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Do You Think Shes Pregnant?

Me and my girl had sex. For the first time we had sex with no condom. We tried doing it and pulling out when I was about to cum. So she started teasing me and made me cum on my pants. So I went cleaned my self off. But she still wanted it so we started to do it again. The thing is I got scared and pulled out because I thought I was going 2 cum. When I pulled out we stopped my thing started to go down so she tried to make it cum it was just that sum clear guu came out and my thing just went down as if it just came. I just did not feel anything coming up or being released into her. And she did not feel anything going into her. Do you think shes going to be pregnant? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2004
Anytime you have unprotected sex pregnancy is possible. Is your girlfriend on any kind of birth control? You need to use condoms everytime you have sex. Nineteen days after intercourse you can take a home pregnancy test (i recommend ept) or you can go get a blood test which is more accurate and can be done one week after unprotected intercourse.

You can go to www.Plannedparenthood.Org , find one in your state or area and then call to ask where you can schedule a blood test.
|

replied November 15th, 2004
I'm in the exact same situation.. My boyfriend and I did that and im super worried right now that I could be pregnant. I'm late too. Let me know what happens ok? I'll let u know wut happens with me too,oh.. And how old are you and ur girlfriend? I'm only 15 and my bf is 16
good luck
|

replied November 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Scared 44. If u r so worried u r preg u why didn't u use b/c?

Billy. Go get her a test. Good luck, and remember to use protection in the future! Not only cum can get preg. Guys have precum that can impreg a woman too.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....