I havent felt good the past month or so and it sucks im always fing sick Sad
and ive been feeling alone like I have no1

i am thinking on haven a lil angle of my own I know I will be a great mother and wont need a man to support my baby because I will beable to do that for my baby and I also have my mom and my friends family (which when I do get preg I will be moving in there because I dont want my baby being born with my !**@! of a dad and brother that are raciest that baby will be mixed 1/2 white and 1/2 black but they are the cutest mixed babys always are Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Feel Sick
Aww. But hun..Please take your time, your very young, no need to rush in for motherhood, that can come in at any time. Oh boy you will need support though, lol, I mean look at me for example, haha.

Anyway, choose the right guy if your gonna ttc, 'cuz its hard raising a child on your own, you'll need all the support you can get. Your mom, friends, and family wont be there for you forever you know, they have kids of their own to take care of so make sure you make the wise decision in choosing who your babydaddy is, make sure your stable.

And by that I mean financially..Especially financially. Thats a big big thing.. Babies are damn expensive I tell you!

Anyway, goodluck and like I said no need to rush! Lol
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Ka's right!! Make sure u're financially sound!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow, are you really ready to be a parent?
Kristin
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah hun I really think you should re-think this over..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I wish more than anything that I was in a stable relationship. Don't deprive your baby of a father if you can't help it. Get your own shi┬ć together before you bring someone else into this world, I wish I had.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I kno every1 I do need to think of it more then I have and I really dont know right now I guesss will think about it more befor I actullay got through with it thanks every 1 for make ing me thng more about it
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Make sure you do whats right! I wish you luck! Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm so glad your thinking about it more..You're so young.. You should be enjoying your childhood..
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with all these girls they are all very smart and being a mom isnt as easy as it looks.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Be sure youre ready

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Yea make sure you are ready, how old are you amanda?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am 17 I will not have one intill I am stable with $$$
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You should rethink it all over, get some goals, go to college, meet the right guy, get married...Whatever...I dont think you are ready for a baby personally...
Kristin
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...