I don't know if im pregnant or not but im still trying. I don't eat real healthy and I really can't stand water. Could anybody help me because I don't want to eat junk for the rest of my life???? Also I weigh about 115 to about 118 is that to small to have a baby.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
No thats not too small to have a baby..

You need to drink water and your gonna need to eat healthy (if your pregnant) for your babies sake. If you dont, you rbaby wont get any nuritment and wont develop. In the case that you are pregnant, your going to need to force yourself to eat good food.

Its not bad to eat junk every once in awhile, but not on a regular basis. Hamburgers and french fries for lunch everyday wont give your baby the nuritiment he/she needs..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No way. Dude .. I was 98 before I was preggo.. Now im 120.

Haha thats exactly what I eat all the time michelle. But I cant resist! I only eat that like once a week.. But a lot. A whole .. Lot..
|

Experienced User
I know its just that im a crew manager at burgerking so im around fast food almost everyday...I don't want to leave my job if I am because of the surrounding of junk food.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well dont quit your job! Silly girl...Just pack yourself a lunch. Make yourself sandwiches or something and then once a week treat yourself to burger king.
|

Experienced User
Okay thanx.
I really hope im pregnant.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Here, me and kaila send you baby dust -

~ baby dust ~ ~ baby dust ~ ~ baby dust ~ ~ baby dust ~
|

Experienced User
Thanx.
When you got pregnant did u want a boy or a girl???
That's a pretty name that u have for ur soon to be daughter
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Spankya, mi madre thought of it.

I wanted a boy, always always wanted a boy, and so did al. But I couldn't be happier when I found out we were having a girl.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If you are preggo, btw, what do you want?
|

Experienced User
My boyfriend has 5 brothers so he is hoping for a boy. Me on the other hand im desperately hoping for alittle mini-me...Lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah babe your gunna have to drink aloot of water and like milk... You can try drinking like crystal light and stuff becuase that has like alot of water in it... And there are ways around eating turbo healthy and not eating bad!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...