Did you name your lost babies?
I think naming them makes it seem more real that they were actual babies and part of your family, but that's just me.
Loren Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Experienced User
I didnt name my child that I lost, its my little baby in heaven. (i lost my child at 7 weeks)
|

I lost my first little 1 at 6 weeks, no I didnt name him/her, im prenant again and I think that it is the same baby. (hope that doesnt sound stupid)
|

Extremely eHealthy
I lost my 2nd baby at 3/4 weeks and I didnt name him/her. I just think of him/her as mackenzie's gaurdian angel
|

Extremely eHealthy
I didn't name my baby I m/c with at 12 1/2 weeks. I had some names picked up but I didn't name it.

Shauna
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I didn't name any of the babys I miscarried, it was too soon to tell the sex, they were buried as baby lewises
|

Extremely eHealthy
His name is destin...I always called him babyj...Lol. But, I know he is in heaven playing with all the other babies up there, looking down on his mommy! Hehe.
Kristin
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I wonder what they woulda looked like....
|

Experienced User
Last year I lost my baby at 8 weeks. I didn't name the baby. Maybe because I didn't get the chance..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I havent misscarried but if you are far enough along to know the sex I think it is completly okay
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...