Well ouch they are like 20 mins apart but only hurts real bad once in a while. Im freakin out cause im house sitting for my brother and my dh is at work over 2 hrs. Away. Someone please help me calm down!! Dahlia and baby surprise!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww thats so exciting!!

I'm sure you'll be fine, just try and relax!!!!

<3 june
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Ahhhhh, when are you do? Are you sure they are contractions? Shouldn't you be calling someone, like the daddy or your mom or something! Lol i'm sorry, I can't help you, i'm freaking out for you! Lol
|

Experienced User
She's due in 8 days!!!!! Right?? Aren't u like 39 weeks?
|

Yup 8 days but now thinkin maybe sooner. My mom is in kentucky and dad is overseas on business. I want my mommy dahlia and baby surprise!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats! Now try not to time them until they are really starting to bug you, and getting pretty close together. Otherwise you might be sitting around driving yourself crazy for anywhere from hours to days! Lol! So just try to chill, take a walk to help it all along, and try not to think about it. Easier said than done, believe me I know. Wait a while to call someone. Where in kentucky is your mom? I bet you have a girl! (i havent been wrong yet, even when nikki said she was having a girl, I still knew she wasnt! Lol!)
|

Im trying thanks I think I will take my dog on a walk around the block with me. My mom is in lexington havent heard from here today I dont know if I should ccall my dh yet dont want him to drive down here for a false alarmm I want a girl dahlia and baby surprise!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ive been to lexington. Its beautiful there.....So many horses and nice nice nice houses! Oh man I would love to live there.....But I was born and raised in ghetto louisville. Lol. Or the ghetto part I should say. Ever notice how ppl who are not from louisville say loo-ee-ville and those who are say loo-uh-vull lol. All my family says it loo-uh-vull. Then again I sai aigs instead of eggse and yall and yonder. Lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
If theyre 20 min apart you have some time .. But youre almost there =)

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oooh your getting there (: how exciting.
|

Update!
Well I went in and sat there forever only to have them check me I am at 2cm and still having contractions about 15 minutes apart so by my guess I will endup back there at some point again tonight.. Dahlia and baby surprise!
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Are you going to have the baby?
Kristin
|

Experienced User
Ooooh! That's sooo exciting!! You're gonna be a mommy soon!!

****pink baby dust**** (just to make sure it's a girl) Wink

daile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not leaving for the hospital until my contractions are five minutes apart. I don't want to be in there any longer than I have to!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...