Ok, sorry for that. Lol. I'm just so excited that I am actually up before noon, it's bizzare. Lol. I went to sleep at like, 9 pm last night, which I never do, and woke up at 8 am. Whoa! And for some strange, sick reason, I had the urge to clean my bathroom and kitchen, but that was a bad idea, bc now my head is throbbing bc of the bleach fumes. Yuck. Oh, and here is a new one for me too. I drank a glass of milk yesterday, which I avoid like the plague. The half gallon of 2% milk was just staring at me when I opened the fridge, and then I closed it, and then I felt bad for ignoring it, so I drank it! Lol and now I am up, it's 9 am, and I have nothing to do. Mitch is in bed, the house is clean, and I am all alone, Rolling Eyes oh, and for those who are wondering.......No sign of period yet, however one day late is not anything to complain about. I'm still not worried. : ) oh, and for those interested in the 'twisted pleasure' trojan condoms, don't. They suck. They are not twisted or different, just very loose at the top and then it gets tight at the bottom, which I don't think is good anyway. Just a bit of info for ya!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl im awake im awake!! Wow 1 day late we may have to add anothr person to the due date countdown!! =) when are you planning on testing?

<3
gaby
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hahaha, sorry. Sorry, I got so bored this morning that I went back to bed, hahahaha. I'm going to test the day after tomorrow. I figured that that would give my body enough time to decide whether or not she's goin to have a period! Lol. I did for a long time think that I was pregnant, but after thinking about it, it is probably the new birth control. Mercette or something like that, I read the warnings and it said that it could make you vomit, (check), get nausious (check) be tired all the time (check), and those are my main symptoms. I also have horrid hot flashes, ouch, and now i'm very very upset bc sex hurts. I am not getting 'wet' even though I should be, and even when we use lube, there is a deffinate burning and painful feeling. That has never happened before. And no, it couldn't be anything std related, bc he was my first, and I made him check before I got into a serious relationship. So i'm not sure what is going on. Oh! I am having crazy crazy dreams every single night too. And that is soooooooooo weird, lol. And milk sounds soooooooooo good to me, brb. Smile
|

I'm awake! I was on the boards with ka last night blasted out of my mind! Poor girl
|

Hahahaha, yea, I saw where ya'll were up all night. I usually am too, but yesterday I had to get up early and go to lansing mi, where the buckeyes kicked michigan states ass! Oh yea, I was so excited. (i'm the biggest osu fan!) and that just did me in. Besides the fact that i'm alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys tired.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck with testing!! Doo you want to be preggy

<3
gaby
|

I'm kinda stuck. At the thought of being pregnant, I get really scared, but then I get sad to think that it may not be positive........I know I will be dissapointed when it turns out that i'm not, but that is just how life goes, huh. So either way, I would be okay with it. I would be so happy with a positive, but with a negative, I would know that it would be the best in the long run, ya know?
|

Experienced User
Omg so when are you testing???? How log have yah been trying?
Goodluck!!!!

Stephnaie
|

I've not been trying. I am on birth control (just recenlty, not even a month yet) and we use condoms, but sometimes we slip and don't use condoms right away, like, we do have sex and at the very moment where he will cum any second, we'll slip on a condom. Not smart, I know. And twice in the shower we didn't use a condom, lol. So.........It's up in the air on whether or not I am! Mitch doesn't know that I am suspecting that it is a possibility.......He'd freak. He is so afraid of having a baby, and that is the only thing that makes me hope for a negative.......I don't want him to get upset and to freak out......I would love to be a mommy, like, right now, but I don't want to start a family until he is ready, too. So if I am, he'll have to get used to it, but if i'm not, we're goin to have to start being more serious about not making babies! (i would be so excited with a positive..Shhhhhhhhhhh!)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...