I've been off of birth control for a little while and trying to concieve! All of my periods come on the 18th of every month since august. What days am I most likely to conceive? I've tried ovulation calendars and they don't work. How many days after my period do I ovulate? How many days do my boyfriend and I have to "get down" lol before time is up for the month? Please reply asap!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Err can't help you there 'cuz I dont know much about ovulation, but I mean.. No girl actually knows the actual day she ovulates.
|

replied November 6th, 2004
You are most likely to conceive 12-16 days from the start of your period. Remember you only ovulate for 24 hours, I would recommend doing the deed everyother day or so. I haven't had any luck yet either. I came off of bcp in august, was normal in sept, nothing in october, and just finishing now. I'm hoping this is the month. I am considering buying an opk to help. Some say they are very helpful. Good luck.
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Re: Please Read
Yep... You should ovulate 14 days after your period!!! It is recomended to do it Embarassed every other day... Sperm count stays high that way. I was on the pill for a month when my boyfriend and I decided to have a baby. This is my first month off the pill and my period is due on the 16th. Waiting to find out if I am or not is killing me!!!! By the way...How old are ya?? Good luck with everything sweetie, and keep us posted!!! :d
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....