Ok I was wounderin if it was possible to get pregnant by pre-cum.....The reason I ask is because I had sex with my bf and he usually lets me know when he gettin ready to cum and hell pull out...Well when we were having sex he pulled out and cumed all over my stomach is it still possible that I could get pregnant and that it was by pre-cum?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Most definitely. The pull out method doesnt work.. Whoever said it does was wrong.. I know girls who have gotten pregnant by pre-cum.
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah without a doubt. I got pregnant from precum.
|

replied November 7th, 2004
You should start using condoms. Some people say you can get pregnant by precum if the guy has previously came that day, some people swear there can't be sperm in it natually.. Either way use condoms. Also go out and get a pregnancy test or contact your local planned parenthood to have one done. (http://www.Plannedparenthood.Org)
|

replied November 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes theres plenty of ppl on here who got preggy that way. You should get on birth control or start using condoms

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes yes yes its the cuase of many babies on here Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I dont trust condoms and pills though, i'm afraid to get preggy again. I think ima try the patch.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had the patch for a week and I hated it it just was soooo stick and icky
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
How does the patch work anyway.
|
Tags: pregnant, stomach, sex
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....