Well girls, I really appreciate all of your replys............Ya'll are the best people in the world, and I love ya to death! And I did come straight home and talk to mitch, and we've worked through this bc jess is right, I am head over hills in love with him, and being with out him would be the hardest thing in the world. And he apologised. And I told him if it happened again we'd be over, and he explained where he was coming from and how he could have put it differenlty. And i'm so excited to to be home.

I have a question............Anyone know the reason why someone wouldn't be producing natural lubrication? Because I usually am like a waterfall, and now sex hurts bc i'm not producing even a drop..........? Tmi, I know. Thanks girls!

Heather Cool
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hahaha, I guess noone has that problem. I'm all alone!!!!!!!! Lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It took me forever to get wet while I was pregnant. And me & al were like "what the hell get wet already" haha, we didn't know I was pregnant.

And whenever I came, it was yucky cum. It was like..Dry..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah im glad you and him are good now!!
|

Awwwwwwwwwww, thanks babe! You're funny. But i've never come before in my damn life, so that isn't a problem. Well, it's its own problem, but you know what I mean. And yes, we were like, what in the world is wrong?????????/ bc usually I get too wet. Like wake up the next morning and your socks are soaked kinda wet, lmao. And last night and this morning it burnt to have sex bc not a drop was there, and we went through three condoms in one try bc of the lube on the condoms just wasn't cuttin it by itself. Hmmmmmmmm. I'll figure it out, we're goin to go buy some tonight, lol. Thanks ka!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, thats kinda weird if your usually that wet and not even a drop all of a sudden. Kinda freakish, maybe you ran out, haha (: get some extra lubed condoms!
|

I know, and I was so psyched bc it was the first time in 16 days that I had sex, so I was ready! And mitch was so great, it was the first tiime in my life that I 'made love' to someone and not just !**@!. Well, it felt like that. I mean, sex is always meaningful, but last night we took like, three hours, lol, and it was just sweet. But it still hurt! Lol

my lord, I hope ppl can't run out! But I wonder where it comes from?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...