Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Long Do I Have to Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Will someone please tell me, why I am going through this!
I thought for sure this time I was pregnant, but guess what, my period came on, and I feel like I won't get pregnant, maybe I won't does anyone have any advice what so ever. I know i'm young but this feeling I have is strong, and I am ready, whether anyone else thinks so, so please if anyone who has gone through this , or going through it please send me a message.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Period
Well, I took a pregnancy test friday, and my period was due nov 2nd, so I went to the pregnancy center, friday and it came out negative, so then my period came on later, I was so upset and sad, I really don't know what to do, my period isn't like dark red but its heavy so I guess i'm not pregnant Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey alexis, how are you? Good luck with everyone. Do you know where salisbury is? It's about an hour from where you are. I grew up in north carolina, and lord do I miss sweet tea and bojangles! Oh, and hot dogs with chili and red slaw and texas pete, omg, makes me hungry! : d
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You can have your period and be preggy! Some girls went throughout their whole pregnancy w/ it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hi heathergirl
i am from salisbury too (well granite quarry, but it's all the same!)
what school did you go to? You hardly ever hear of someone from salisbury!
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Cool, I had a boyfriend once that was from charlotte, but we were both away from home so we were never in charlotte together... Since my fam is from granite quarry charlotte is the big city to them and we never really went there!!!! Lol my husband is cali born and raised but I took him to charlotte a couple of times and that is where he decided (so far) that he wants to retire to when he finishes his 20+ yrs in the navy (only 14 more yrs to go!!!) lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: How Long Do I Have to Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
How long do you have to wait to have try agian? Is that your question sorry... If i'm confused... You can also have your period while pregnant
|

I Don't Know
Damn I erased my message, well this is what I said I don't know maybe another two weeks, but now i'm starting to say forget it and just stop thinking about it, does anyone understand? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Huh?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....