Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello! Thank you for reading my post!! I think i've decided on 2 boy names that I like, but I can't really think of any girl names. I like reed (reid, read) & jonah for a boy. Does anyone else like those names? Which way do you like to spell reed best? What are some cute/orignal middle names for those two first names? Anyone have any girl name suggestions?? First & middle please! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2004
I like reid for the spelling and a good middle name is miko or matai. For a girl how about adelina, adrianne,fantasia elaine.. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.. And what your last name is.. I think the name should rool off your tongue when you say it.. Like kristian michael and kaylee elizabeth.. Let me know more of what you want and I would love to help. Smile
|

replied June 13th, 2018
Experienced User
Johanna sounds good
|