Do you think I could be pregnant?
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 2 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Ok heres a little update and a question

i went to the doctors yesterday because ive had extreme stomach pain. Well they said I have an ulcer which kinda sucks only because I cant eat anything now like apple sauce lol. But anyways she asked me if I could be pregnant and I was like well... Maybe? (last time I had sex was on monday and it was unprotected) so anyways she made me get a blood test taken she told you that you can test after 2 days! So I find out the results tomorrow..... Im so excited and scared but if I am, I going to wait to tell my family and the father because I had a miscarriage this past summer so ill prepare myself for the worst but I dont know what to think.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh hunny!!! Did they do a blood test keep me updated!
|

Experienced User
They did a blood test. Im so excited and scared and nervous at the same time! I think paul would freak out if I was pregnant again. (freak out in a good way) wish me baby dust, I really want a child!
|

Yeah then our kids can hang out together blaine isnt that far!
|

Experienced User
Where do u live?
|

Minneapolis
|

Experienced User
Crazy its a small world! Are you pregnant now? How far? How old are you? Lol sorry for being so noisy.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I send you a buncha baby dust kindra!

*baby dust*baby dust*baby dust*baby dust*baby dust*baby dust
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
And so much more! Lol I dont wanna clog up the thread.
|

Experienced User
Lol the more the better! I so excited, how can I go through a pregnancy with an ulcer? I cant eat anything. When I was at work today I was already thinking of names! Lol im such a dork. I didnt realize that you can test so early.
|

Experienced User
Lol the more the better! I so excited, how can I go through a pregnancy with an ulcer? I cant eat anything. When I was at work today I was already thinking of names! Lol im such a dork. I didnt realize that you can test so early.
|

Experienced User
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck good luck good luck hun!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ulcer during pregnancy?? Err that doesnt sound good..
|

Experienced User
Good luck!! Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!!!

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Keep us updated girlie!! Good luck
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...