Hey girls, I missed yall. I have been really busy! I started working at old navy, its only a part time but boy does it get me tired. Haha Smile we are also in the process of moving so thats pretty tiring, we are moving lil by little since we both work and I cant pick anything heavy up. But anyway for my update ...

Today I had my ultrasound, I have good news and bad news. The baby is great, we got to hear the heart beat, the nurse did all the measurments and I saw the baby moving. It was exciting...The bad news the baby is going to stuborn and didnt want to turn it was face down the whole time. The nurse left for like 15 min and told me to get up jump around, move, talk to it, whatever to get it to turn but nope, it wouldnt turn. So we stll dont know if it is a boy or a girl! Confused

I have a doctors apponment on friday 12 and I am going to see if I will be able to get anotheone. I will keep everyone updated. So it will be a few days before I post again. Take care!! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girll! Glad you updated us!! Congrats on the [email protected]! Dont worry youll find out the sex in no time=)

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww its okay, hopefully you'll find out next time.

My baby was being stubborn too at first, but the doctor decided to be nice and whatever it took to find out the sex, she did, lol so literally we were in there for an hour! The baby kept on moving so she had some trouble, and I kept giggling (:

im glad things are looking up and welcome back!
|

Experienced User
Thanks gaby and ka, hopefully nest time I can find out. I really want to know! Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Not as bad as dyllie who kicked my placenta outta place haha...

Gettin bigger hun?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good point lol. Be sure to let us know when you find out!

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Hey girls....Thanks for replying, and for thoes that didnt see it...

Bump!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
I see how much pppl care....Thanks
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That sucks that you couldn't find out if it was a boy or a girl. That was my biggest concern, since I already knew I had a healthy baby so far. I wanted to know so I wouldn't have to paint my nursery yellow, ew.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I already have a yellow room in my house. Plus, I don't think you realize how long i've been wanting to paint a room pink.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha, well now is your chance.
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awww katherine, I talked to you on the phone, and I know that I am a little late posting on the board. I'm sorry not a lot of people responded, thats rude. Anyways, you know its a girl because she is so dang stubborn, and I am still jealous that you get to work at old navy...And I don't sooo :p !!! Hehe. I can't wait to find out so I can start shopping for ya girl!! Hehe. Luv ya!!
Kristin
|

Active User, very eHealthy
jessamyn wrote:
not as bad as dyllie who kicked my placenta outta place haha...

Gettin bigger hun?

he kicked your placenta outta place? Soccer player perhaps?
|

Experienced User
Hehe...Thanks kristin!! Luv ya! Wink
|

Active User, very eHealthy
::sings mase's welcome back::
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah heather so now I wont mostlikely feel him kick my whole pregnancy Sad
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...