It might just be gas but honestly everytime I have been pregnant, including my 2 miscarriges, I felt a quick movement in my belly. I told my doctor that, I guess I really have to change doctors becuase I don't feel comfortable with him anyway, it wasn't the baby and he laughed at me. Said he gets those same feelings sometimes and its not the baby. But the strangest thing is that I only feel that when I have been pregnant. It's not an all day feeling but I do feel it. Has anyone else felt the same thing. I'm going on 6 weeks. But its odd. Please post if you have. Thx

ebibb Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
I havent' gotten any feeling yes, except some quesiness.

I've stopped feeling the cramps, my breast are still sore, and now i've noticed that my stomach gets upset easy.

I ate a bowl of cereal this morning, and I think the milk made my stomach upset. Not sure. I also noticed that when I take my prenatal vitamins, I get nauseous. Does that happen to you?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well I think its impossible for it to be the baby hun =/ s/he's just too small. But maybe its gas? Becuase being pregnant makes you have extra gas

<3
gaby
|

replied July 6th, 2009
everyone's different!
it could be the baby i have an almost 2 yr old daughter and i feel the butterfly/popcorn feeling at 3 1/2 months and from then on all different times go find another doctor...everyone has different feelings, no one is the same!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...