Shocked ok I have had my period for september it was a day late but it still came I had unprotected sex alot in october my period was unusual it was pink after the first day it lasted 4 days but it was pink and it's never pink I have also be Crying or Very sad crying all the time for no reason Embarassed upset stomach heartburn constant urination ect. Is it still possible that I am pregnant ???Would it be stupid to take a test ?Thanks for ur time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its possible but unlikely, if I were you id prolly take a test for peice of mind if you really think you are

<3
gaby
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
Taking a test wouldnt be silly. It would help you if anything, and stop your worrying. Sometimes periods can change when your pregnant, so best to check Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...