Shocked ok I have had my period for september it was a day late but it still came I had unprotected sex alot in october my period was unusual it was pink after the first day it lasted 4 days but it was pink and it's never pink I have also be Crying or Very sad crying all the time for no reason Embarassed upset stomach heartburn constant urination ect. Is it still possible that I am pregnant ???Would it be stupid to take a test ?Thanks for ur time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You could be but its unlikely. If you really think you are then take a test for peice of mind

<3
gaby
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....