I'm really happy for you and your husband. Good luck.

Ebibb Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Oh thank you, you are such a sweetheart.

Thank very much Smile maybe we can share some of our experiences since we are at about the same length into our pregnancy.
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Sure Thing!!!
That sounds great ana I would love that. This pregnancy has been ok so far, just cramping at first. That's gone away but I must ask you. I get this odd feeling all over my body it's hard to explain it. I'm not sure if it has to do with hormones but I must say its an uncomfortable feeling. Did not know what else to do last night regarding that feeling but my husband gave me a message from head to toe and it helped so much. The feeling went away for the night but here it is morning and I feel it again.
|

replied November 6th, 2004
I haven't had much pain since my cramps went away, another thing I have noticed is that I think i'm getting the beginnings of stretch marks... Eeek.

I know i'm prone to them, cuz my mom had lots of them and when I hit puberty, I got them on the sides of my hips and when I was weight training I got them in my calves.. So.. I'm a little bummed out about it.. But I dont think there's nothign I can do about it from what i've read about stretch marks.
|

Congrats
Congratulations ana ExclamationExclamation I am so happy for u. Good luck with ur pregnancy and thanks for all your advice. Keep updating us Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congratss!!! Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing
<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey, congrats.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...