Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Random Post **added Pics to Compare**

I am so in love. I've never been so in love in my entire life. No matter what we've been through or what happens in our relationship, I still feel so drawn to kenny. It's like i'll die if I don't see him everyday. There is absolutely no way for me to explain my feelings for him, trust me, i've tried many times. Everything just feels so right when i'm with him.

Ethan is doing a lot better this week. He's totally over his strep throat. The only bad thing is, I think i'm getting it now Confused . He's getting into everything. He trying to walk now, which is a big headache for me because he's standing up getting into all kinds of things that I didn't even know he could reach! Lol. Sometimes when I need a break from chasing him around, i'll try to put him in his play pen so he can't get into anything he's not supposed to, but he just starts screaming as soon as I put him in it, so I have to put him back on the floor to play and he just finds something else to get into again. He has these fits where he gets so much energy that he doesn't know what to do with himself and he'll start crawling all around the floor and then he'll come over to the couch and pull himself up and start whimpering trying to pull himself up to where i'm sitting and so i'll pick him up, but then he just pushes himself away and wants back down on the floor. Now, whenever he's tired he gets really cranky because he tries to fight sleep. That's the worst! It takes him forever to be able to fall asleep and I can't really do anything to make him stop being cranky, so I just have to let him get it out until he gets tired of crying and falls asleep.

Last edited by BbyBlu0602 on November 4th, 2004 04:10 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am glad that things are looking up for you sweetie!!

1) do I look better with dark hair (how it is now) or light hair (how it used to be)?

Do you have pictures that we can compare? Otherwise, I cant really tell you.

2) if I got another peircing, where should I get it? I have 8, but they are all in my ears.
I think you would look cute with a belly ring.

3) how do you get rid of that tummy pudge after you have a baby? Is it impossible? I think it's more like loose, stretched skin, but I do think I need to lose a little more chub off my lower stomach. How do I go about doing that?

Im not sure how much pudge you have left, but if you mean fatty stuff you are going to have to fun...But if its just a little bit do sit ups. If you have fat to loose first, then dont do sit ups because that will just push all your fat out instead of toning. But I think what you have is just something to tone. Try doing sit ups and see if that helps.

Kristin
|

Experienced User
Oh no oh no oh noooooo, you guys are scaring me I dont wanna have a flabby belly, do all pregnant women get it after they have their baby?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Random Post
Aww yay I am so happy love is in the air I knew you guys would end up together how so very sweet... But I do know what you mean I like tackle paul when he gets home! Hahah! Smile

i hope you dont get sick babe! Its funny because parents always cant wait till their kid starts walking and once they do all they want em to do is sit down hahaha Smile but its so fun and cherish it now they grow up sooo fast. Hes just interested in this whole new world... I mean their little world changes so much first they are in your tummy then come out into the world then they only can lay around so their world is limited now they are walking so they can explore soon they will grow and climb on the counters and all that... Hahah pauls neice is sooo cute... She was here and like we have baby locks on everything and the pantry door got left open and she climbed inside and like it closed and locked her in! Hahaha all the sudden you hear kicking and screaming and I went in there and she was freakkkkingggg out hahah all bunched up on the floor she wasss helping her mom unload the car but gave up when she saw the open door hahah he doesnt wanna sleep hes too afraid he'll miss out on something thats how I was when I was little..

1) do I look better with dark hair (how it is now) or light hair (how it used to be)? You look insosent like classc beauty with light hair and a total hottie with dark and dark makes your eyes look neat Smile

2) if I got another peircing, where should I get it? I have 8, but they are all in my ears. Tummy on tongue...

3) how do you get rid of that tummy pudge after you have a baby? Is it impossible? I think it's more like loose, stretched skin, but I do think I need to lose a little more chub off my lower stomach. How do I go about doing that? I havent had post baby tummy yet but get a gym pass keep a regular routine... Chase after the little one.... And be determineddd!!! Haha
|

Extremely eHealthy
1) do I look better with dark hair (how it is now) or light hair (how it used to be)?

Dark!! =)

2) if I got another peircing, where should I get it? I have 8, but they are all in my ears.

Belly button

3) how do you get rid of that tummy pudge after you have a baby? Is it impossible? I think it's more like loose, stretched skin, but I do think I need to lose a little more chub off my lower stomach. How do I go about doing that?

You need to loose body fat, by doing cardio and dieting

<3
gaby
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thanx girls. I'll try to find some pictures to compare hair.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Welcome =)

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
I like the dark hair very cute
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah it looks pretty hot on you Wink

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
She looks hot in both Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
Dark hair is the best. I think you are hott.

Ethan sounds like a mess! What a cutie!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ethans a doll Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Your so pretty either way!! Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I think you look better with darker hair, it makes your eyes stand out more. What's the color called that you dyed it?
|

Experienced User
I like the dark hair Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sazsha youre right it does make your eyes stand out more

<3
gaby
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...