Okay guys, believe this or not, I am moving into my 7 1/2 week but I am having a pants issue....They are already really tight. I have heard you can start pooching and feeling uncomfortable by this time. At this point, do I buy maternity pants or just pants that are bigger? I mean, usually, I am only a 6. Any mommies with ideas..Help!! Uuggghhh this new mommy thing comes with sooo many questions. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Rubber Bands!!
I am 20 wks and can still get by doing the rubber band trick, loop one end around your button push the other end through the hole and put it on the button too. Hope that helps!
|

Experienced User
That is awesome! I would have never thought of that! Just have to make sure I wear long shirts!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Have you talked to your doc about this babe? You shouldnt be showing that much.... How much weight have you gained? Have they checked for twins? Maybe your just carrying very low... Were the jeans mega tight to begin with you might wanna invest in a size or two larger... Like me I wear like a 7 like well actually "wore" a 7 haha but like my best friends mom has like the same figure as us shes just a little larger... So I borrowed a couple of pairs of jeans from her 9ish they were big and comfy yet still cute Smile you can even go for a larger size... You shouldnt be in maternity clothes yet...
|

Experienced User
Yeah, they checked for twins...And no, that is not it. I have not really gained much weight. All my pants were super low rise and not real tight. Not they are just miserably tight....Although I do have the typical constipation problem Embarassed
|

Experienced User
Streach jeans from old navy are my best friend right now!! Seriously any kind of streach pants like that are great for that in between time. The rubberband trick works great to as mentioned above but I am partial to the stretchy stuff :d
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hated old navy but my mom bought me maternity pants from there yeah they have an online maternity thing and I incredibly loooovvvve em
|

Experienced User
Good for all of u all. Man I have the hardest time finding maternity clothes its not funny. Since im a big girl. I go to the larger sizes but they are not long enough. But thankfully my mom is loving and went online for me and found some. Thank you mom! Good luck to all of us with our clothes

michelle*
|

Active User, very eHealthy
If your not gaining weight and you just can't fit into your old pants it's probably bloating. When I thought I was pregnant, and well still think I probably was at one point I got bloated really bad too and I had to go up a size. Well I got the lowrise strecth jeans from oldnavy and i've heard they are awesome.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...