Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Here Are Some Pictures of My Son!

Hey everyone! Sorry I havent been on too much! I had to post some pics though! I love my lil man! I love him so much!! Hes so tiny! Hes 6 pounds 4 ounces. I love cuddling with him! Jose does too! Jose is always hugging him and kissing him and always saying "i love my son!" right now hes 9 days old and he holds up his head and everything! Im kinda tired with my new schedule too! Im up at 11, 1:30, 3:00, 5:30 and 7:15 for his feedings. But hes a good boy! I dont nap during the day either! So im tired! But I still clean and try to cook so I get most my things done ok. Well I have to go.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey it wont work! Why not?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Is shutterfly down?

Kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I cant see... Shutterfly must be down again
|

Experienced User
Hey, congrats, nikki!!! I havent been on in like 2 weeks, an di was realllly suprised when I got on today and saw that you had a *boy*!!!! Cant wait to see the pics! Congrats again, sweety!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont know, it works in my avatar! But not here!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea I dont understand why the avatars would work but not pics... Shutterfly has been messing up for tyhe last couple days
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks! I just changed his diaper and he slept threw it lol.

I dont know why its not working! Err let me see if I can put it on yahoo and get the link or something
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol brooklyn used to sleep through diaper changes too. Now she loves having her diaper changed (if its dirty or not)... If she upset, and her diaper isnt even dirty I wil go change it and the second I lay her down on the changing table she is all smiles. Its so cute. She likes to be naked for some goofy reason... Little babys are supposed to hate being naked! I cant wait to see new pics of little jeshua!! Lol I spelled that right, right?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol yeah. I have to tell everyone, joshua with an "e" lol. Joses mom cant even say it so she just calls him arturo. My lil man dont like being naked, he loves to be cuddled or lay in bed with me and jose. He has his cradle and he sleeps good in it, but some days he likes to be spoiled and he wants to sleep in our bed so I just let him. And jose likes it too cuz he loves being close to him. Its so cute to see them together! His cord fell off so we are gonna start bathing him soon! Im scared! Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
So is it pronounced joshua, or pronounced jeshua? Lol im all confused now
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lmao its jeshua, but when people want to spell it or pronounce it, I say joshua with an "e". Lol. Just call him jes. Haha thats what I do.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Here Are Some Pictures of My Son!
nikki_caro wrote:
oh chanda I got your card! I loved it! Thank you! Jose loved it too!

anytime babe! I love you! Kiss jeshua for me!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl!! Its great to see you on here!! =( too bad we cant see the pics!

<3
gaby
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...