Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Can I Get Preg We Have Been Trying

Hi I was wandering if someone could help me Rolling Eyes I have been married for 5 yrs and still no preg everyone around me is preg and it makes me feel sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Dear lisa,

have you been to your gynocologyst ? There are many women who have problems falling pregnant. There can be a number of reasons for this such as unbalanced hormones, irregular or absent periods, or even your partner having a a lowered sperm count. Has your husband had a sperm count done ? If you make an appointment to see your gynocologyst, i'm sure he/she would be happy to work with you and discuss methods on how you could become pregnant. Some women even resort to ivf treatment if they have been trying without success for a long period of time. I'm sure that after trying for 5 years you would defiantely be ilegible for ivf treatment.

Good luck...

.::suzy::.
|

replied October 14th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Cant add much more than that other than never give up hope. With today's technologies and tests you should have a beautiful baby before you know it. Sometimes it is something very simple that can be fixed very easily thats been hindering a pregnancy! Best of luck!
~darling
|

replied October 17th, 2003
Re: How Can I Get Preg We Have Been Trying
lisa_2005 wrote:
hi I was wandering if someone could help me Rolling Eyes I have been married for 5 yrs and still no preg everyone around me is preg and it makes me feel sad Crying or Very sad
Mad im am new so I do not know what to do but my name foxyladyredd and I have the same problem me and my man have been together for seven years and we trying I know they say do not think about it but you can not help it so you could reply back. Crying or Very sad
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....