Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

What Should I Sell Her For

Ok will if my mom lets me I want to see my btio doll. I bought her brand new for $450 + s&h. Shes in perfect condition and will come with everythig I received her with + some clothes. Im going to add hair, blush, make her nails and lips look more real, and add eye lashes and brows. What should I resellher for.Doyou think?

<3
gaby
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Whats a btio doll?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Baby think it over ( a doll thats sposed to be like a real baby, cries and everything and its pratice for young moms who wanna know what its like to be a mom).

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes and beleive it or not there are plenty of people that want to buy them

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
O we had one at school that we had to take home...I didnt know that people bought them themeselves
|

Experienced User
Can I borrow that!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
For wht?

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: What Should I Sell Her For
Since you bought it brand new and paid for shipping and handling, along with the fact she's in perfect condition and ur gonna give it away with everything she came with, plus your gonna add a buncha stuff, sell it for over 500 Wink haha.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Honestly - I dont think that you will make more then what you bought her for. But thats just me....

The problem is that these dolls arent one of a kind or anything, so if someone wanted one they could just buy the original at any time.

My suggestion to you, after you've "reborn" her, take her to a school and ask if they will buy her from you for a fixed price. I think that would be your best bet...

But I dont know, I have never dealt with these dolls before...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks, idk if my mom will let me tho =(

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww why not?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shes weird like that. I guess unless I was deff going to get more for her then I bought her for.. Idk lol

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Its worth a try
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well they dont have these specific ones, only newer version. So she kinda is one of a kind now. Myschool doesnt use em so I doubt it

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Try selling her on ebay!! I wouldn't pay more for her than what I could could buy a btio doll on their website.

Kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats what she wants to do...

But yeah, thats the problem. People arent gonna wanna buy it for more then they could buy it from the company...

You'll increase your chances because your reborning her...But if she sells for more then the original price...I doubt it will be by much.
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
First of all if this aint to personal, y do u have 1?! I mean theyre a great idea for schools and all.... N/o, jw... And 2nd id buy it but I got my own btio #2 coming in march lol
|

Experienced User
I would try and sell it to a school. We had then at my high school. I think they are great for teens who are having unprotected sex. It a wake up call for some girls.
|

Experienced User
I agree. I had to take one. But mine malfunctioned in the middle of the night. Its one thing to listen to a baby crying all night...But ever listen to a mechanical one?Lol it sounded so weird and I swear it was like....I donno if was just really creepy not to mention annoying
|

Extremely eHealthy
Kristen that doll is a very old version, its not as lifelike as the one I have and its missing parts

<3
gaby
|
Tags: Pregnancy, lips, hair, add
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...