Well im really down... Im really stugglin at uni, do any of you ever get that way when you just feel your falling apart! In maths today I just couldnt get a question in my exam right and you have to pass it! It was sooo easy and I couldnt get it and my friend will was soo worried about me he stayed behind after class and waited for me. Then he came into my work just to check on me. So it's that obvious to everyone else, im not coping with everything!! Last week I worked 6 days out of 7 as well at go to uni full time! I am soo tired, but I dont want to get the sack by saying I cant do it! Then again I dont want to fail at uni. I just feel like im gonna burst into tears every 2 minutes. Wish chris was here right now could really do for a cuddle.

Im sorry girls, im sititng here with tears rolling down my face I just aint coping with life at the moment!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Aww im really sorry that things arent working for you. Everything will work out for the best. I wish you the best of luck and were all always here to talk!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Im so sorry suzi! Everything will work out. Dont worry.. Everyone gets these little moments!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww suzi im so sorry! =) just keep smiling and tell yourself that everythin will get better

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry life is givin you a hard time right now suzi, you are such a sweetheart!!! Just take one step at a time...Learn to relax, a lil bit!!! *hugs*

kristin
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah you shoulda read my huge post on it I like fell apart... It will pass babe keep smiling!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...