Lol not that any of you noticed or cares but I had a severe kindey infection and the flu so here I am, back for good hopefully!
~darling
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 13th, 2003
Experienced User
I am glad that you are back hun! I missed ya! However are things going now? Are you feeling better? Keep me up to speed on whats going on!

Much love
-jessika-
|

replied October 13th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Welcome to the Board!
Welcome back! You were missed
|

replied October 14th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome Back Tanya
Hey tanya,

i was wondering where you had gotten to, haven't heard from you in ages. Hey I hope your feeling a lot better after your recent health probs. Good to see your posts around the place again.

Take care...

.::suzy::.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hope ya feelin good. Welcome back ~melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
Tanya I was wondering where you were!!! If you hadnt came back today, I would have made a post about you!!! You were quiet these last few days. Hope you are feeling better!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey!
Hey! Hope ur feelin better now
liz x
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...