Rolling Eyes okay I am going to explain this and I really need some help... On septemeber 21st I got off of my period.... On october 1st.. I got really wasted I had sex with someone I didnt know but I was in the righ enough mind to know he did not nut in me because I seen him nut in his hand.. The next day which I was still wasted I had sex with a guy in a van but we only went for like 5 minutes because some people were shaking the van playin around he didnt even have enough time to nut well he did.. But I dont believe he did because he didnt act like he did or anything..... And I didnt feel anything then on the 21st of october.... The day I was suppose to start I had sex with this guy... And when we were done I saw a big wad of cum on my vagina well I dont believe it was mine cuz it was alittle too big.... And I really want to know... I mean after the october 1st and 2nd sex I didnt have any symptoms or stuff like that.. It has been a month since then.... But then after the october 21st sex.. I had been getting headahches..My belly has been feeling tight, and I have been sick with morning sickness... And pains.... Most people say it would have to be the october 1st but ... If I actually saw cum from the october 21st wouldnt that be more of a chance?..... And after we were leaving he said " I hope I dont get you pregnat"..... I just want to know what everyone thinks.... I need some advice I am 16 years old.... Weighing 85 pounds.... And I think im pregnat... And I think it is the october 21st guy but no one elese seems to agree.... Please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Honey I don't mean to offend but you really should re-think your sexual habits. No one here can tell you if your pregnant or not, so go take a preggy test. Have you ever been tested for an std? Most local health departments give out free condoms and/or birth control pills
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Babe your too young to be fooling around with that many guys trust me I had a rough past and you dont wanna go down that route... Sllooowww down are you on bc do you use any kind of protection? Arent you afraid of an std? Go take a test about or up to 5 days before your next expected period... Still getting negs and no period see your gyno!
|

Experienced User
Jessa I couldnt have said it better myself. Btw I love your avatar, you are such pretty girly hehehe

galaxy I really hope everything turns out ok with you. You should really consider getting on birth control and trying to minimize your sexual partners. I dont mean to sound rude/mean but if your this worried about being pregnant imagine having an std Sad im not trying to bash you, I really wish you the best. Please keep us posted and let us know how everything turns out.

If you need anything you can pm me.. Ill be happy to help yah :d

..:Neutral| stephanie ||::..
|

Experienced User
Well girl all wish u the best of luck in whatever happens. What ive learned is that even if the guy nutted out of u theres always a chance of precum and thats just as bad (i think) as regular one. So if ur not pregnant I ask u as a friend to take care of ur self cause its a crazy world out there I know. And lets us know what happens

michelle*
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
How old are you? Why are you having multiple sex partners with people you dont know and not even using condoms??? Im sorry hun but do you not have any respect for yourself or your body? Im not trying to come down on you but you really need to rethink your decisions before you make them. Sweetie the std rates are skyrocketing now you can never trust anyone, and trust me as far as guys go....If they stop having sex with you it means they nutted even if you think they didnt trust me they did. Most women cannot feel a man get off inside of her unless she is either experienced or has been with one man long enough to know what he feels like.

With whatever happens I wish you the best of luck and I pray things will start to look up for you!

~becca
|

Experienced User
Jessa is right you need to think about the diseases before having sex and you need to be aware of the consequence.

You are too young and getting wasted and having sex it's not a good thing. Guys take advantage of that situation and you are too young. I don't want to be judging you because that is not my business but you need to be careful. I hope you use protection next time you decide to have sex.

You don't even know which guy would have fathered your baby because you are not sure. Please next time for your sake protect yourself.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Please love yourself more hun
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes,galaxy,there is a great chance you are pregnant.Even worse,you cannot tell who the father may be.I do not mean to preach,but, you need to change your ways before you get something far worse than an unexpected pregnancy.Sounds like you have a substance problem as well.Please,do yourself a favor and have all the appropriate tests done.If you are pregnant,get clean before you harm the baby.If you are not,get clean anyway,drugs will not do you any favors.I am telling you this from experience.It sounds like you need to work out some esteem issues,your behavior is crying out for help.Please,be kind to yourself and stop this behavior before you harm yourself anymore.Best of luck to you.Patty
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...