I am brand new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I have 2 children (ages 9 and 6) and my husband had a vasectomy 5 years ago. I have had extremely regular periods for as long as I can remember and have always kept track (even after his surgery). Now for the strange part. My last regular period was sept. 20. I have taken 2 test, both neg. I have no strange pain or bleeding but have been tired. It's been almost 7 years since I was pregnant so I really don't remember the signs. And both of my pregnancy were very different. Has anyone heard of getting pregnant after a vasectomy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I guess anything is possible. Go to the obgyn

<3
gaby
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Yes, pregnancy can occure after a vasectomy. Sometimes men's bodies "heal" themselves. Scary, I know, but it happens.
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Experienced User
My dad has a vasectomy and here I am! That was 22 years ago, so i'm sure the procedure wasn't as good then... But who knows. I would get a blood test done. Good luck!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...