Well my boyfriend and I really want to have a baby lately I have been having several symptoms that may indicate that I may possibly be pregnant but my period came on a day late and not like normal and the color was different and kinda spottie is it and it only stayed on for two days it normal last for a whole week possible that I might have a chance to be pregnant.... We really want a baby... Exclamation I really need advice ....

Last edited by Angeleyes252 on November 4th, 2004 11:41 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Experienced User
The most I can tell you is take a pregnancy test if it positive then congrats and if it isn't then try again next month

meghan
|

Extremely eHealthy
Meghan is completely right. Let us know!

<3
gaby
|

Thank You
I just want to take time out to thank everyone who responded to what I posted I havent had a chance to take a pregnancy test yet but I will let you all know the result after I take it . Once again thank you
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Baby dust! Good luck hun and lets us know right away! How old are you?
|

Thanks Again
I am 23 years old and thanks for the baby dust I need it and I will let everyone know the results thanks again to all that responded
|

Experienced User
Aawwww I really wish yah the best of luck.. I too know how it feels to want a baby that bad. Seems like your getting no where but dont give up :d

lots of baby dust !!

Stephanie
|

Early Miscarriage?
Hi, that could have been an early miscarriage. It happens very very often and most woman dont even know it happens.
But I can be wrong.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....