The problem with me is that if I decide I like someone, and I find out they like me back, I don't like them as much. Its like the challenge is gone. But once they move on i'm upset that I lost them. I don't know whats wrong with me, and i'm afraid if this continues, i'll end up alone. I don't know what to do or how to get over this. Please help. Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2004
No1s Replyed
Please, I know some of you have looked at this..Could u just post any ideas u have on how I can work this out. Thank you
|

replied December 9th, 2004
It sounds like if you end up dating someone, they might be an a-hole. I know this type. You need to find someone who challanges you, but you need to exept affection back. Keep persuing the challenging ones and soon you will meet someone who holds your attention even after you have them. Just dont settle for someone mean though.
Good luck
darkv
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Thanks for ur help :wink:
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I know excatly what you are talking about, completly. Nothing is wrong with you, I went through this when I was in jr. High. Like I would get into a guy, and what not, and flirt with them, until they just had to look my way, and lure them into me, and once I got them and they told me they liked me or wanted to date me whatever, id feel like yuck, and be totally un instrested anymore, itd just happen like that! So weeeird! I hated it, because it made me feel bad, like I just wanted to like someone have have them like me back, but for it stay like that! Luckily it was just a phase and I got over it, I dont know how but I just grew out of it, just trying to tell you on what I remember because jr. High was a while ago, haha. But don't worry! Not sure how old you are, but you'll most likely mature out of it : )
|

replied June 27th, 2005
Experienced User
You like the chase, that's all. Nothing wrong with you. Not healthy either, but hey... Whatever makes you happy. Just don't toy with anyones hearts too much, or you can expect when you finally do really fall for someone.. For it to happen to you too. :)
|
Quick Reply