Ok im thinking im going to buy a hpt at the dollar tree. Are they as accurate as the expensive ones? Are the expensive ones better? Im just so confussed I never bought a hpt b4. Help someone! Pwweezz!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yup! They are just as accurate!!! The digital ones that they have right now, are the most exspensive..And they suck the most!!!!

Kristin
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks kristin! Why are they so cheap though? Than the other ones?
|

Experienced User
I dont think it matters how much they cost..I got mine at walmart hehe
|

Extremely eHealthy
Just because they are generic..The cassette ones work better at the dollar tree. There are two different kinds to choose from there. The dollar tree tests have a 25 sensitivity which is really really good...While ept has a 40...Which would make you wait even longer. It will work better, believe me plus its cheaper. If you are really pregnant, it will show up on a dollar tree test if your pregnancy is going to show up on a hpt.

Here is a site, that may help you a little bit with pregnancy tests.

Homestead.Com/pregnany/areyoupregnant.Html

kristin
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yep just get the cheap kind! It'll be accurate.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks again kristin! This is site really is helpful! Shows me when the symtoms arrive! :p
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yup, its a pretty good site. Glad I could help!

Kristin
|

Especially eHealthy
The cheap kind will work!
|

replied November 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Let us know what happens girl

<3
gaby
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...