User Profile
Did any of you predict that you would get pregnant? I kind of did in a weird way. I had a dream that I died in a plane crash so I told my sister about it and she said that whenever someone has a dream about their death it usually means there's going to be a birth in the family, and about a month later I found out I was pregnant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Experienced User
Both times I dreamed about babies right around the day I conceived.. With both pregnancies from the very beginning i've dreamed about babies that are hungry.. It's very weird.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Nope! Mine was a complete surprise!
|

Extremely eHealthy
linuxchique wrote:
nope! Mine was a complete surprise!

ditto
|

Experienced User
The night you conceived:

condom (somehow broke or whatever) or no condom?
|

Experienced User
Both of mine were planned.
Loren Smile
|

replied November 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I never imagined in my wildiest dreams, that I would get pregnant. We used a condom, but obviously that wasn't good enough. Im going to sue trojan!

Kristin
|

User Profile
Experienced User
My b/f and I used a condom and it was a trojan too. Lets both sue ok kristin? Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yep, I totally agree with you sazsha!!!! I am serious. Grrr!!!! Lol how much do you think we'll make?
Kristin
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I dont know but it better be a lot!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
fairylexi wrote:
my b/f and I used a condom and it was a trojan too. Lets both sue ok kristin? Lol

trojans are the only kind mitch will use.......Maybe he'll buy the cheaper ones if I tell him your stories!
|

Experienced User
I have dreams about pregnancy almost every night..And I usually don't have dreams or I don't remember them..One of the two! I just figured I was having them because thats a worry in the back of my mind and I was subconciously thinking about it?!
|

Experienced User
I had a daydream after I was pregnant and didnt know it, I saw the face of a little baby in my head and thought to myself what if im pregnant and then just brushed off the thought....Come to find out I actually was! Weird huh?! Not planned but it just happened me and my bf both knew there was always a possibility because we stopped using condoms a while back!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Pregnancy Predictions
No way, pregnancy wasn't even anywhere near the back of my mind. This was sooo unplanned/unexpected, I mean what 14 year old would want to get pregnant anyway? Err.. I was just stupid back then Sad but I definitely learned from my mistakes. I mean I dont regret being pregnant! I'm excited! But i'd be more excited if the father wasn't such an ass.

I kept having dreams that I was pregnant, but that wasn't until I was stressing on if I was or not because of my period.

My mom though, she see's everything that will happen or has happened in her dreams. They aren't "exact" but they indicate something..

So she had a dream of a family member having a baby.. And she dreamed of my two cousins. But the thing is, the baby had dimples! And al has dimples, so that's how she knew that it was me, because no one else has dimples in our family.

That's what I was afraid of, too! If my mom would dream of me being pregnant and she would find out before I could get to tell her! I told her when I was 4and a half months pregnant.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...