Ok, today is thursday and me and my boyfriend had sex on sunday of this same week. He used a condom..And he also pulled out before he cumed and we finsihed orally. On about wednesday I started to feel a burning when I urinated and I started to also urinate alot more frequently. Also nothing appeared in the toilet but when I wiped, a somewhat pinkish color appeared on the toilet paper...This has been continuing for about a day now..What do you think all this means!?!? Isnt it too early to get a sign of pregnancy? And is it really possible that I got pregnant if we used a condom and he also pulled out? Do you think maybe it might just be some sort of infection!?!?!? Please help me..I am in desperate need of help..I would appreciiate any help..Thank you.

^^member that message...Well it is now friday morning and when I went I noticed that the burn is almost gone..Do you think this means that it was implantation bleeding because it lasted 3-4 days?!?!? Because I thought that it was a yeast infection....Or maybe do you think it was just sorenesss from the first time me having sex? I dont know waht to think anymore..Please help me. --mandy--
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have you contacted your doc? You mighta hurt something up there? Or have a uti....See ur doc
|

Sjedfh
No I havent contacted my doctor because its only been a week tomorrow..Do you even think its possible that I am pregnant???? Do you think that it possibley could just have been burning becase of him robbuing against me cuz it was my first time..And I was small and he was 7 inches..Idk what to do! Also a whiteish muscus like substance is coming from my vagina when I pee..Still I think..And im still peeing alot more often...What do you think?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well the peeing wouldnt be pregnancy because symptoms dont occur that fast you might have got in an infection or something or you body just rejected sex... You can try a free clinic if you dont wanna go to your doc...
|

Asjyud
But your pretty sure that im not pregnant? Because im so scareed that I am and im too young to get pregnant and my parents would kill me..I would love to have a child of my own with my boyfriend,..But not this soon. If I had an infection..Is there a possibilty that it went away or what>? Why is this stopping?? Or was this just a reaction from my first time having sex? Tahnk u so much for your responses!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Your still gunna have to wait to take a pregnancy test
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...