Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant Or Not??? Need Woman's Advice...

Confused

Question for the women... Not sure if this has ever happened to you or not but hopefully one of you experienced this at some point so maybe you can help answer...

My significant other and I had sex the other night and when we were done she said she felt "gooey" inside - which freaked me out (not a good time for alittle one). So I went to the bathroom and checked the condom and all my stuff was in there, like nothing leaked out no holes (i checked like 3 times), but she said she had a white gooey stuff in her as well as around her clitoris area. What the heck is it if it isn't me? I was just wondering if this ever happened to anyone of you before - I thought it maybe the lube from the condom, but thats not gooey like... Sounds like semen, but if its not mine - is it hers???? Thanks in advance for your help...

Ej
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I think lube from the condom is clear. And it can't be her cum because a girl's cum is like whitish clear, not so white, more on the clear side. Try to get a test if she misses her period..
|

replied October 30th, 2004
Her period isn't until.... Like mid novemberish.. I always lose track of the date... Maybe early november... But I mean... How the hell could it be my stuff - how would it get out of the condom!? That is what was baffling the two of us... The two of us just sat there for like 1-2 hours talking about how it could be me and nothing made any sense... It could of been her stuff... She said it was cleary/white - but she has never "cum" before so she had no idea... Right before we started intercourse I was using a massager on her down there... (tip for guys: if your girl is kinda in the mood, but wants a massage as well - use it on her back, then legs, and slowly towards her clitoris region and shes ready to go)... She orgasmed like twice with the massager.. Im wondering if she came that time, or the time during intercourse.. -- is there any other signs, instead of buying a pregnancy test??? Thanks for the help..

Ej
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It could be a bad mix of her wetness and the natural lube from the condom?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmm..But girl's cum isn't completely white..It's on the clearish side too. And I dont know how your cum could've gotten out of the condom..Unless you overdid yourself there, lol. But lube is clear too, so I have no idea..If the lube and the cum mixed, I dont think it would be more white..
|

replied November 19th, 2010
am i pregnant
i had sex before two months before. he used condom and i also take pills. still 2 months my period was going on. i also test my pregnancy from pregnancy tester. i had sex before two weeks and also take pills and after that i test pregnany from pregnacy tester. but my period missed and now my period starts and its very slow. how can i come to know i am pregnant or not or my child have died and tester is not showing.
|

replied November 20th, 2010
i think yeast infections give woman white discharge.....
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...