I am very faithful on taking the pill daily, but I always worry that I will get pregnant and won't know it and will contine to take the pill for the rest of the month. (i take ortho tri. Lo) would this hurt the baby in any way if I didn't know? Just wondering. Thanks!

I always "hope" that I am, I want that 1% chance of preg. To be me. I am married, but my husband wants to wait until next summer to start trying for our first. He would be ok with it now, but we just want to be "ready" (i know you are never quite ready, but hubby thinks he will be then Smile Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey there.I have known many people who took the pill and became pregnant and continued taking it until they knew about the pregnancy.My sister was one of them.My niece is 10 and she is wonderful!My sister took antibiotics and did not use a back up method.She also had her period until she was 5 months along!My sister found out she was pregnant at 14 weeks and took the pill until then.While it is not ideal to take the pill when pregnant(if you do not know),most docs will tell you the baby should be fine. You are still young and have time,be patient,men are more worried about having families then you'd think.Good luck to you.Patty
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your baby will be ok dont worry! Laughing good [email protected]

<3
gaby
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....