Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pleas Please Please Please Reply!

Is it possible to get pregnant if the guy wears a condom, and it does not break...And he withdrawls before he cums and u finish with oral???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Experienced User
By wearing a condom and pulling out you're dramatically reducing your chances.... But it's still theoretically possible. If you're nearvous test and let us know how it goes
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I got preggo on condom and bc
|

Extremely eHealthy
How the hell does that happen jessamyn??Lol

i got pregnant on a condom, its possible..So wait until your period is late and take a test.

- kristin
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I beat the odds i'm that weird percentage they study hahah I dont know his lil swimmers love me I guess they will get to me one way or another
|

Experienced User
Lol I got preggy on a condom (the first time) to0, no breaks or tears! So yes it can happen :d
|

Experienced User
I got pregnant with a condom as well.
|

Experienced User
I guess im the only oddball, I didnt use a condom with my boyfriend and guess what???!!! Hahaha, we werent planning but were completely aware of the possibility of me getting pregnant.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You are most likely not pregnant. You had condom which didn't break and you pulled out, plus you finished orally, you can't get pregnant orally.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....