I think i'm gonna just lurk since i've been "outted" on two message boards (yup sad thing is I only lied on 1). I've never lied to you girls I swear... Ill update yall every once in awhile I luv ya girls and just don't need them coming on here and turning u all against me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
=( well missyou but I guess its your choice

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Who said you lied? About what? No your a sweetie and i'm talking to you on aim dont give up come back!
|

Experienced User
What did you lie about? And why are you bringing it up?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Lol well and u girls didnt call me a bad mommy for lettin sami be near his daddy lol the "deliquent" for stealing political signs... I know I don't have the best taste in rl friends but id have to say my cyberfriend choices r good lol
|

Experienced User
Sorry I never got a chance to know you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hmm. I dont really know you very well, but I guess that is your choice.

-kristin
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...