Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Eating chocolate during pregnancy

Hello everybody, I was just wondering if it's dangerous during the pregnancy to eat a lot of chocolate? I pretty much love chocolate and eat it almost every day ( not in big sizes, but bites) is this bad for my baby? Embarassed I am 6 months pregnant now....

Thanks oana23 Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Pregnant Chocoholics
Hi oana,

lol, i'm sure that will be fine, lets face it, how many pregnant women do you know that don't like getting stuck into a bit of chocolate ? I eat chocolate each day or when I can get hold of it and i'm 9 weeks. I have certainly never had any weight problems so that's not an issue, but at the same time I don't eat a whole block by myself or anything but i'm sure not worried about indulging in a few chockies every now and then. So all I can say is 'enjoy'.

Take care,

.::suzy::.
|

replied October 19th, 2003
Thanks For Telling
Thank you so much .... Embarassed a lot of people telling me a lot of things and I got confused .

Thanks oana23
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...