Okay..Well yall all know that im thinking I could be preggy!
Eee!!
Well I feel pretty bloated..And a lil gasy!
Is it my head... ?!!
And my boobs... They arent horrifically sore..But if I push on them.. They are tender with a slight pain..Nothing bad.. Is that a sign?! Or...What..... Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have the boob thing my boobs like 90% of the time hurrrt
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Experienced User
I think you should take a pregnancy test and if it negative go to your doctor and see if maybe you have a hormone inbalance or something. It is always best to get it checked out.
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Re: Weird Question!??
Hey hun!!! Well I know how you are feeling right now!!! I am hoping to be pregnant Wink I wonder if all of my syptoms are in my head as well!?! I'm feeling pretty much how you are...I guess my whole body is just feeling diffrent! Who knows, it may be all in our heads!!! Are you hoping to be preggy? Is your period late? Keep us posted!!! Oh, yeah those are signs for sure :d good luck sweetie!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....