|

replied August 28th, 2003
Experienced User
B
Question
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 7th, 2003
I feel so sorry for anyone having migraine headaches. I am almost sixty two yrs of age and I started having mirgraines when I was a child and they continued to get worse as I started to mature into a young woman and I would have them so bad and would be in bed for three or four days at a time, vomiting and in so much pain that at times I thought I would die. I tried over the counter medications that only made them worse and sometimes would go to the emergency room to get a shot. I have now found a cure, but the medication isn't found here in the usa. I have to go to mexico to see a doctor down there once a yr. He told me that my migraines were caused from depression and not enough sleep. I was only getting about two hours of sleep a night until I got this medication. I am now totally free from migraines and no nausea or vomiting. I take the medication every night and I sleep very sound and get up headache free. Anyone wanting to know more about this medication, I would be happy to talk more about it one on one. Just write me a little note right here in reply to this note and let me know if you want to know more. I see the doctor once a yr in mexico and he gives me a six mths supply of medication and a new prescription when that runs out, then I send for the medication for the next six months through the mail with the prescription he gave me when I paid him a visit. The doctor I went to use to have the migraines himself and also took the medication. His father discovered the medication before he died, and the son still continues to help people with this medication. It is wonderful . Also, I use to have a lot of pain in my back and legs, and this medication has completely taken all the pain away. It feels so good to know that I can now eat the foods that I use to eat that use to trigger my migraines sometimes, like peanutbutter, bananas, chocolate, etc. I can now eat these things and not get a migraine, and I can now have my morning coffee with caffine, which, sometimes use to trigger my migraines. I feel like a new woman. Contact me if you need more info.
|

replied September 14th, 2003
Can Someone Give Me Advice
Hey, can one of ya'll help me out. I almost 16 years old, and never had a real headache unitl recently. I'd get the occasional twinge, but nothing major. Well since this past june, I have been getting these terrible headaches either a couple inches my left ear or the side of my head. They vary in pain, somtimes not to bad...But other times unbearable. I have a head ache atleast 5 of the days of the week. Just starting in the end of augest my vision has been blurring a little, and i've been dizzy and exhausted (although I don't know how much of that is attributed with school.) I don't know if I should get it checked out, or if im just worrying about nothing. I'm wondering if their migranes. They run in my family, but I don't see spots or get nausea or any of those other symptoms. Other then that I have no clue what it could be. Thanks a bunch.
S
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Migraines In 13 Year Old Boy
Hi,
i'm new to this web site. Hope someone with a little experience can answer some questions. My son began having migraine symptoms last year. This week he has had 3 over the course of about 5 days. Today he was fine and ready to play a soccer game. The game began, he ran up and down the field a few times and then went for a goal. He said he got excited, then he felt like his had was disconnected from his body. He came out of the game of course and went to the car and slept. Can imgraines come on this quickly, are these typical symptoms.
Concerned mum.
|

replied November 11th, 2003
Migraines
This is my first time on this site. Georgie has me a bit worried. I have had a pinched nerve in my cervial spine for years! One chiropractor told me I had a bit of a bone spur that was causing the nreve to be pinched. Now, i've been getting migraines (since feb). I'm switching around bc pills now and trying to figure out what's causing it! My Dr. Wants me to try this nuvaring so.. But, do yout hink I should see someone about my neck? Thanks.
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Experienced User
Some Help.
You have been suffering with the pain due to the disease and also because a proper diagnosis has not been able to be arrived at.

Whatever the name of the disease homoeopathy has a definetely good remedy for your pain and all other symptoms.

The relief from your pain will be evident in about two to six weeks.

I am sure homoeopathy will help you.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....