It said it wsa neg.. But I think its tooooo early... My period doesnt start until the 4nov... So im so anxious... Grrr!!!!! Yall give the best advice... Yall are great!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I would wait a week, and test again.
***baby dust****

-kristin
|

Experienced User
Can't you test sunday the 31st
|

Thanks
Can you send me a bucket of baby dust!!!!
I can take it on the 31oct..But.. I think ill just wait until the 4th to see if my period is missing..Haha..
This is 1st month to try.. So we will see!!!!! Rolling Eyes
|

Experienced User
I would keep testing myself all the time if those damn things werent so $$expensive$$ I mean for gosh sakes they run up to like 20 bucks!! Women need a revolution! We pay to much for midol, pads, and tampons, why can't we get a break when we think we're preggy??
|

Haha
Im telling ya.. We have a store here called the dollar tree everything is one dollar.. I mean everything.. And they have great stuff... Preg tests for one dollar..Its great!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Best 3-6 days before your expected period
|
Tags: pregnant, period
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....