Hello again ladies.....I just wanted to know if theres chances that if you take a pregnancy test to early in the pregnancy that it could come back negative? I mean are there chances that tests could come back negative and you still be pregnant?? Also wanted to know what the best home tests were?
Thankyou again!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, but after a certain amount of time, it will show up. Yes, you can get a negative and be pregnant still. I like ept or first response. Don't get any of the digital ones, I thought they were a waste of money. Good luck

-kristin
|

Thanks
Thanks alot for the response, im gonna give it a few more days until I get take another test cause right now im just 2 days late on my period so im gonna give it until the beginning of next week and then take another test!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck!

-kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck huni!

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Good luck girl!! The easiest ones are e.P.T. Or first response.....Don't forget to relax because if your all stressed out about things then your period could be late Cool
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah try for about 3 days bofore you expected period then agian after
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....