Well they said I was bleeding cause of stress and to stay off my feet for the next few days my mom tolk me even thour say said she was mad but I had no one else to bring me well she strated to cry and said she didnt mean it that she was just mad she didnt want me to be like her my boyfriend left me he said that it would have stay with me if I have an abortion but he is in jail any way so I dont think I need him but he getts out next mounth and I just dont know what to do I dont have the money to take care of a kid on my own why is he being such an a**
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm scared my doc said for me to go to the er if my cramps get worse... Are u doin okay though hun?
|

replied October 26th, 2004
I should be find I just have to stay in bed for a few day tell I stop bleed and I have to stop getting so stressed I should be ok
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Jess, you are still having cramps??? I am sorry chica. Is everything ok?
|

Experienced User
I hope you feel better soon. I know it's scary when it comes to being pregnant and sick. Just keep us posted.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Chia, I am sorry that you have to go on bed rest. Dont worry things will all work out for the better.

Jessamyn- honey, make sure you go to the doctor. I dont want anything happening to you or my little dillie!!!
*hugs*

-kristin
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Were okay but for like a couple days I wouldnt or couldnt movee because of cramps that would last for like hours... I think its beause I am having a huge child haha... But yeah they have gone for now ***knock on a damn tree*** hahah not just wood I woke up this morning and couldnt move for like 20 secodns but were okay... And my doc says theres not too much to do but ya... I dotn like the er Sad
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...