Okay..I searched around on the internet checkd on the ovulation calc... Figured out that my period start 4 oct..I was fertile 15oct to the 20oct ovu on 18oct... Me and my bf had sex during the fertile time...I havent felt any symptoms... I wanna know what my chances are of concieving... I dont start my period till 4oct... Will some one please give me some advise
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Try getting a blood test. You will get accurate results about a week after you had sex. Good luck!

<3
gaby
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Rolling Eyes thanks so much...
I hate waiting..Thats the worst part... I just wonder are the chances high if I was using the ovulation calendar..Which I know my cycle has got to be normal..Which I think it is... Gosh I just cant wait...
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Experienced User
The chances of conceiving in any given month are 25%, even if you do everything right, and have sex at the exact right time, there is still only a 25% chance of conceiving.

Couples are considered in the normal fertile range even if it takes up to a year to conceive.

I too was very excited my first month of trying, I figured it just had to happen, we'd done everything right, and then I wasnt' pregnant. Then the second month I miscarried, now 2 months after that we're just going to relax and wait and see what happens, if nothing in 6 months i'll go talk to my doctor.

I wish you the best, and hope you can relax and enjoy the process of getting pregnant
|

replied November 5th, 2004
I Am Not Patient Too
Hi! I do understand!
I hate waiting and I want to have a baby!
It is so hard, to wait another month if it did not happend!
I am also using ovulation test and I can really feel it when I ovulate.
The day before ovulation is the best day to try to conceive.
Good luck!
Corinna
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....