Okay..Me and my spouse have been wanting to have a baby for quite some time..We actually thought it was time... My period started the 4oct...I was fertile..From 15oct to 20oct..Ovul day is 18oct... So I have done a little work on trying to get pregnant.. But its killing me to wait till my next period..Which is suppose to start 4oct... I really dont show any signs just yet... If I have im afraid that its just my head tellin me to feel pregnant.. Lol..So some one can you give me some advise on maybe what are my chances of becoming pregnant... Eeee thanks!!! :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
They should be pretty good. Get a blood test that will be the most accurate, fastest way to tell

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont know your chances butttt you can test 5 days before yoru missed period.
|

replied October 27th, 2004
I took a test today and it was neg.. I think its bc im to early 5 day before my period will be the 30oct eeee!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....