If u have sex before your period is due can u get pregnant???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Depend on how long before your period.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes you can.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You can get pregnant before your period, after your period, and during your period.

-kristin
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol kristin.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oaky I dont know if this helps or makes sense but my conception date (confirmed by 3 docs) was the 6th of june yet my period started the night of june 6th ya know? So I was pregnant but had my period that whole week... Help? Hopefully?
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Hi
i got pregnant on the day my period was due and didnt know untill the following month when my period didnt come...I have been told its weird but it can happen like the other girls said you can get pregnant whenever your body says youo can
hope I havent scared you
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....