I am 20 yrs old and the guy i'm dating is 21. Me and the guy i'm dating had sex for the first time on october 8th after we had partied all night. After that we didn't see each other for a week before we did it again. Well on october 17th I started what I think was my period, but it lasted only 3 days instead of the usuall 5 or 6 and was lighter than normal. It wasn't super light anything but it was definitely lighter. Everytime we've had sex it was unprotected but he he used the pull out method. Is it possile that I could be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Yes it is possible you could be pregnant the pull out method is not a form of birth control
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I would suggest taking a pregnancy test. It is very possible since you and your boyfriend didn't use a method of protection/birth control. Good luck.

-kristin
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....