Mackenzie is now 2 months old and she got her shots today Sad it was so sad!! I was crying and she was crying. My poor baby got hurt SadSad but other than that she is perfectly healthy!! Yay!! She weights 11lbs 8 3/4 ounces and 23inches long. Shes gettin to be a big girl. The doc said instead of puttin rice cereal in her formula I can just give it to her in the morning as regular cereal. Smile she loves to talk and coo and smile, o does she ever smile! She sits on the couch all by herself like a big girl and holds her head up really really well.
Ryan and I started our christmas shoppin for lil miss mackenzie and as of now she has the singling elmo that he dances and sings e-l-m-o and a my little pony book Smile but thats a start for now.
Ryan is doing really well, he started his new job and is makin 10.25 an hour and gettin in the dough to get these bills paid off yay!! And so we can get our own place Smile
i am doing alright, I have my good days and I have my bad days. Right now im workin on a diet since no body shuts up about "heather u need to loose weight blah blah blah" so im tryin my hardest to work on that. I just got over a cold but other than that im doin great. I should be done with my senior year this month Smile yay!!! Im so excited
but thats my families lil mini update and ill have mackenzie's halloween pictures up asap!! Trust me im takin tons!! Love yall!!
Heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
O yea!! And she made ryan's sister a birthday card. I helped but she was holdin onto the colored pencil all by herself and I guided her hand to write happy birthday auntie mandy love mackenzie lynn. Hehe we got pics of that too. She liked to poke herself in the eye with the pencil so I had to take it away. Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Great update-thanks for that :d sounds like she's getting big. I hate seeing babies cry on the telly when they get their jabs-poor little things but hopefully that'll stop her from getting poorly which is good.Things sound good with you & ryan-i hope you get your own place soon-i'm sure you look forward to it. I look forward to seeing pics of that cute smile of mackenzies :d liz x
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww heather, i've miss you!!!!!!!! *hugs*
thats so sad, that you and her both cried when she got her shots, she is getting so big. She has the cutest little personality! I can't wait to see some new pictures of her. I guess I will have to wait until the halloween pictures. Did your sister enjoy her card? What does ryan do for his job, that is some pretty good money!!! Don't get too down in the dumps about losing weight, I think you are beautiful, no matter what. But if you find some good weight loss tops, let me know Smile I should come over to appleton and we can be work out buddies..Mackity can come with us! Smile
glad, that you are over your cold also.
-kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks. Yea ryans sister loved the card!! I cant wait to show yall mackenzie in her costume Smile hehe. Come to appleton we will go to curves lol or somethin Wink ryan works at pitney bowes. I dont know if u ever heard of it, he helps ppl fix their mailing machines..Its a pretty neat job. I should take a pic of her singin and dancin elmo. Have u ever seen one of those? Its soooo cute!!! I love it, ill play it and walk around the house and sing it for the rest of the day.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hehe, yeah!!! Those are really cute, I love toy shopping because they are so fun to play with...Im such a dork! Smile

-kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dunno that site says page cannot be displayed. It dances and sings e-l-m-o kinda like ymca and how they dance except elmo is singin his name Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh okay, I just saw it on television, it was a commercial!!!! Does it have a little tee on?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dunno bout the tee thing but yea its a newer toy and its on tv Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww she's getting so big!! It sounds like things are going well for you three! Congrats!

Cant wait to see pics Laughing Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Woww shes a big girl now. Aww, about the shots thing, i'm a baby no matter what so i'd be crying too, even if I didn't get the shot and if I did, lol. Im glad your doing good Smile pictuuuures!
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Hi I dont know whats it is like in america but here in aus they
tell u ur baby should be at least 4 months old or even 6 months b4 she/he eats food cause they say there tummy isnt ready for that kind of food 2 months is way to early for giving food was it a doc that told u that ?
|

Especially eHealthy
I talked to you on-line hun!
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Update
noodleandshorty wrote:
the doc said instead of puttin rice cereal in her formula I can just give it to her in the morning as regular cereal.

kazaa,
she said that the doc told her she could. We started my niece on it at 3 1/2 months. And it was great, because she was hungry. That bottle wasn't enough. So, I guess the doc told her so!
|

Okay chanda 1st thing my name is kazza and 2nd I didnt ask u so next time keep it out and when u have kids then I will listen to u not b4 cause u have no idea sorry
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow heather, sounds like mackenzie is growing up! Im glad everything is going good... And whoever keeps telling you that you need to loose weight, tell them to shut up, cuz you look good!

kazza23662 wrote:
okay chanda 1st thing my name is kazza and 2nd I didnt ask u so next time keep it out and when u have kids then I will listen to u not b4 cause u have no idea sorry

im just curious about why you got all rude about that? Heather said right in the post the doc told her she could, and chanda was just saying that, and that they started her niece at 3 1/2 months. You asked about the us, and chanda is from the us, so why couldnt she answer?
|

Especially eHealthy
It's ok april. She just pissed me off and we all know what happens then. Buh bye kazaa.
|

Extremely eHealthy
kazza23662 wrote:
okay chanda 1st thing my name is kazza and 2nd I didnt ask u so next time keep it out and when u have kids then I will listen to u not b4 cause u have no idea sorry

!**@!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow kazzaa ur a real biotch, chanda was answering for me and I said it in the post. U need to chill.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww! Mackenzie is getting so big! Don't worry hun, you look just fine!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...