Hi... I am kind of new, but I had a question... I have been having sex with my boyfriend recently, more than before, and I have yet to get my period, and it should have started yesterday or today (october 25). All last week was our time together. What are my cahnces of getting pregant? It is kinbd of scaring the both of us. Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Did you guy's have unprotected sex all week? If so then yes it possible for you to be pregnant and do you have a regular 28 day cycle.
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Yes we have had unprotected sex all week...And yes it is a normal 28 day cycle...
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Experienced User
You may have to wait to next month to take a home pregnancy test or you could go an get a blood test done.
|

replied October 26th, 2004
Oye.. Blood. I think I will wait, although my boyfriend is worrying about me. He is on a det, we are both in the military, and has no idea (like me) what is going on.
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Why dont you just test?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....