Just another question for you all,
my period was due on sat 23rd I havent got it yet so its a couple of days late last night I had a couple of spots of blood when I wiped I freaked out completly but havent had any since.
I have been trying for ages and I know I should have a test but I hate doing them as I have had so many negatives it gets hard to do them.
I am pretty sure I am pregnant as my breasts are bigger and heavier and my stomach is really bloatedand has been since we started trying 3 weeks ago.
Any help would be good . I also have been going to the toilet a bit more and eating a fare bit but havent felt sick only occasionally with my daughter I was sick from about 5 weeks so maybe it will kick in soon if I am pregnant I just feel it so I hope im not just thinking I am
its so hard
thanks again
cindy21
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Do you wanna be pregnant or not... I got confused by that part
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Yeah sorry I do I have been trying for a while and just wanted some advice, ny stomach is very bloated and becomes tight at times if any one else has experienced these feelings please relply
sorry for not being clear
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Experienced User
I know its probley hard to see so many negatives. I went through a miscarriage and that was hard, but I might be pregnant again. So my advice 2 you is that theres always hope. Things take time. Get tested and if your not. Keep tryin hun!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...