I have been dating my boyfriend for about 1 and 7 months. We have a child together and he is a great father. The thing is we fight everyday and he is so selfish. All he ever wants to do is play videogames. It is so ridiculous and really hurtfull. I am the only one who cleans, cooks, and takes care of our daughter. I go to college at nights and I used to work but we just moved. He now has a job and he tries to make me feel guilty about going to school. He also makes me feel guilty when I am sick because I don't do as much. For example, I have really abd sinusitis right now and a swollen lymph node and I haven't been myself. I told him I was going to go to the doctors and he got mad at me and said I am self-centered. I don't know what to do...Someone please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
It sounds to me that he wants a slave, not a relationship. You should talk to him about how this makes you feel, and tell him that you want him to be more understanding. If that doesn't work, you could always try doing the same to him. Criticize everything he does and make him feel bad about it. Or better yet, stop doing everything. I mean, obviously, take care of yourself and your daughter, but stop taking care of him. Make him cook his own food, clean his own messes, do his own laundry... Pretty soon, he'll realize everything you do for him, and he'll regret how he treated you (or he should, anyway).

Daile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply